Yang Kim, DDS
Dr. Kim graduated from Loma Linda University in 2001 with his Doctorate of Dental Surgery. He is licensed by the Dental Board of California. Dr. Kim served as an adjunct professor at Loma Linda School of Dentistry from 2003-2008. He is currently a certified instructor for Hiossen and Neo Biotech, and the Director for International live surgery training. He is the Chief Director for Implant Surgery and lectures abroad at the Implant Center in Vietnam.
Dr. Kim has successfully completed more than 1500 implant cases, including sinus lifts and bone grafts.
- American Dental Association
- Tri-County Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentists
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists